For your information, I’m not a computer hardware nerd!
- I bought a HyperX DDR4 RAM 2400MHz and a crucial 1TB SSD from online. How I face the error, is where I wanted to test the new RAM, first remove my HP’s RAM and insert the HyperX’s RAM.
- On the first restart, the laptop able to load up the screen. However, on the 2nd time restart, the “beeping sounds starts and black screen” the screen would not load up.
- So I had to remove and replace the HP’s RAM back into my laptop, and research what was the cause.
- I came about the term “Overclocking“, I installed the CPUID(CPU-Z) tool to monitor the CPU Speed to making sure it is not exceeding ;
- I also came about a forum saying that they, place the original RAM and the new RAM together to resolve this error problem.
- So I give it a try and, it works! Checking the CPU speed was running normal and the laptop able to detect the RAM, I rebooted 2 or 3 times the laptop runs fine. Is already 1 week passed, I encounter no issues.
Hopefully this post helps you guys!