Aloha (Hello)…I know there is the new feature from Microsoft, Azure Protection P2 where users can protect their attachments and etc. For short, double protection. This feature is actually another license (Azure License) is not include in the Enterprise licenses. Thus, you have to purchase it separately.
Anyway, this article is only for users/customer that doesn’t need double protection/smaller industry. I am more comfortable to activate RMS using the Azure classic portal;
Step by steps;
- Go to https://manage.windowsazure.com
- Key in your global admin credentials
- Click on Active Directory
- At the top bar, select Rights Management
- In the Rights Management page you can view whether your RMS is Active or Deactivate
- To activate it there is a button at the bottom bar of the page
- If you wish to manage it or create new policy, you can just go ahead and click on the RMS that you just activate it.
- Note: If you wish to manage or create new policy, please seek for advice from Microsoft Support for further understanding.
- Note:Please review the below Reference to fully activate RMS that is in need of using Powershell to complete.
- Note: Default RMS policies are unable to be deleted.