If your Windows client is a joined to the domain and has limited privilege, to download software or applications. Thus, requirements a local administrator or an administrator account to proceed with these changes.
- Browse to Microsoft Download
- Once you have finish download, double click on the installer
- Select “I agree”
- Select “close”, once completed
- You will find the Azure Information Protection Viewer application shown and your office application has the Azure Information Protection labels shown too
- Select Start or Windows button
There is another way to have this installed in the client’s device that is joined to the domain, which is through GPO (Group Policy Management).